Wednesday 10 September 2008

Gym Day

www.888dag.com

I go to the gym 3 mornings a week and burn off a few calories on the bike and cross trainer. I used to take the ipod and listen to music but I got bored with that so now I take a book to read. The gym is usually quiet but sometimes, like today, I am distracted as when 2 women get on the machines together and talk, usually non-stop. I have learnt to tune out but it can be annoying. I am amazed how they can manage this as usually the sweat is pouring off me and my heart rate and respiration rate are elevated. It is unusual for this to happen with men, they just nod and smile and get on with the exercise.

One of my favourite people on the Bash is Super Hubert (his real name!). He entertains children in schools on the way and never refuses to perform in impromptu stuations. No matter how many times I have seen his act, I am always entertained and his rapport with the children is excellent.

Here is a clip of part of one of his many performances on the recent Bash.

1 comment:

888 The Av 'n Gav Show 888 said...

wish I could read and do gym, you need to teach me. Michey is great.