Friday 12 September 2008

Birthday

www.888dag.com

It is my birthday today and Pommygran8 took some time off work to join me on a trip to Parramatta from Circular Quay on the Ferry. As I have a Seniors Card it cost me $2.50 return, including the train fare. Not bad eh? The trip was fantastic and I strongly recommend it. Sydney constantly surprises me with its beauty and surrounds. I took a lot of video of the trip and also some stills which I will post soon.

Tonight, Pommygran8 and I are heading off to our favourite Thai restaurant, the Manohra on Bondi Road.

5 comments:

KMP said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Joel and I xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Madame Synesthesia said...

Happy Birthay, K9! May all your wishes come true.

TomDiggleHarry said...

Happy Birthday to you, G... (aka K9!)
Love, from JJ family xx

Glinda said...

Happy birthday K9 - and a fabulous year to come.

Lise said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Hope the meal was delicious as always!! I love that route as get that same ferry from Gladesville to City from time to time! Beautiful!