Thursday 28 August 2008

www.888dag.com

Had an early tutorial session with Sydhappyguy today and managed to set up my You Tube channel. Videos will be on their way real soon.

I found a great quote today from Dr Seuss:-

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

Quite relevant to all us DAGgers don't you think?


I will have to sort the Bash Car out soon. The gearbox is playing up, crunches into 3rd. (It was an expensive gearbox, cost $20.)
I am hoping we won't have to remove the engine yet again. Still, it is all experience and I have the time now to do it.

I am taking the car to a couple of events, St Marys Street Parade on the 6th of September and Rouse Hill Family Fair on September 14. K9 the dog may make an appearance. Watch this space.



No comments: