Wednesday 6 August 2008


***888DAG***
Only one sleep to go, phew! Looking forward to seeing all the old faces and meeting new ones.

This is a picture of a liberty swing that was donated by Variety.

This is my eleventh Bash and being a Pom, I must have seen more of Australia, (albeit through clouds of red dust from the car in front) than most Australians. I have driven from Sydney to Broome, Busselton, Batchelor, Billygoat Hill(Alice Springs), Bathers Beach(Fremantle), HMAS Bathust(Darwin), Ballina, Barossa Valley, Barrier Reef, and Bundaberg. And This Year...ta-da, Blacktown to Batemans Bay. Which on a good day is 3 and a half hours drive from Sydney. However in Bash tradition it is a circuitous route via the Great Ocean Road.
There is even a rumour we might need snow chains. Luckily I knitted myself a Dr Who scarf which should help keep the cold out.

1 comment:

Glinda said...

Good luck and have fun.