Friday 3 October 2008

Goldfish

www.888dag.com




The three goldfish deemed to visit me today. I filmed the pool this morning trying to get a glimpse of them but to no avail. Then this afternoon, in the heat of the day, they flashed into existence, first one, then two, then the third whom I had given up for lost. Anyone who has bought and actually read Stephen Hawking's book, a Brief History of Time will be familiar with the concept of matter spontaneously coming into existence. For those who don't believe it should study my fishpond.



This weekend is the long weekend so I have been informed. Being retired, every weekend is a long one. Also clocks go forward on Sunday. A big job ahead for me. I have to take the engine out of the Austin in order to change the gearbox. The synchro on 3rd gear does not function so it has to come out. Luckily I have spares, several in fact. Finding one that works is another thing. Wish me luck.
More later.

1 comment:

EyeOfTheLeopard said...

Have you named the fish yet?

Miao