Tuesday 16 December 2008

Life's little mysteries


www.888dag.com
Pommygran8 and I enjoy the walk for coffee every morning and has become quite a ritual now. On the way we pass the local Salvo's store which we must have a look around. That's where a lot of the costumes for the Bash are found and altered. I enjoy reading and there are definite bargains to be had there for books, if you have the patience to search through, as they are never categorized . It was a surprise therefore to see that out of the entropy, some sort of order had been established. Here is the photograph. I suppose it makes it easier to find a book to match your outfit. I believe the manager is considering selling the new system to the library. It would certainly brighten things up a little.



Another mystery is the appearance of pairs of runners thrown over the power lines on the corner of the street. Today there were three pairs. If anyone knows the significance of this I would love to know.

No comments: